Tuesday, January 16, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Tuesday, January 16, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Tuesday, January 16, 2024

I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.
Psalm 145:1-2 (NIV)
Heavenly Father, as I greet this new morning, I lift my voice to praise You, just as it is written in Psalm 145:1-2. You are my God and King, and I will exalt Your name forever and ever.

Each day, I will bless You and extol Your name. Your greatness is unsearchable, and Your mercies are new every morning. With a heart full of gratitude, I acknowledge Your unfailing love and faithfulness that follows me through each moment.

In this quiet hour, I seek Your presence, asking for Your guidance and wisdom for the day ahead. May my words and actions reflect Your love and grace, and may I be a vessel of Your peace in a world that needs Your touch.

As the sun rises, bringing light to the earth, may Your light shine in my heart, illuminating my path and guiding my steps. Help me to trust in Your unfailing love and to rest in the assurance of Your care.

Thank You, Lord, for the gift of this day, for the breath in my lungs, and for the endless opportunities to serve You and share Your love with others. I commit this day into Your hands, knowing that You are with me every step of the way.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
May this prayer guide you and give you peace as you go through your day.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment