Thursday, March 24, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Thursday, March 24, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

His Whisper

My Treasured Daughter,

I’m never too busy to talk to you, but you must be still to hear My whisper. Turn away from the chatter that drowns out My voice, and you will begin to hear Me in your spirit. I am the voice of heaven, and I am always speaking to you in creative ways. If you look up, you will hear Me speak of the heavens’ majesties; if you look at the eyes of the hurting, you will hear Me speak compassion; if you count your blessings, you will hear Me reminding you that I am always here for you. Oh, the riches I long to bestow on you today, if only you come before Me, quiet in mind and spirit!

Love,
Your Father and the Voice of heaven

This truth was given to me in secret,
as though whispered in my ear. - Job 4:12

Treasure of Truth

In our silence, we will hear God whisper wisdom and the way forward.

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.