Friday, March 18, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Friday, March 18, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

His Response

My Much-loved Daughter,

I know how hard it is to respond in a way that will glorify Me when you’re hurting and feeling helpless. In such moments, you need only to call out to Me. I will calm your heart so you can control your reactions to the trials this life brings. I will never turn away from you, no matter how you act or react. Remember, too, that there is nothing you have done or said that I cannot redeem if you will come to Me and repent of your words and actions. I am your faithful Father, and it is My pleasure to turn your wrongs to right for My glory. Let Me guide you when you don’t know how to react. I will give you wisdom and a way to escape from the temptation to lash out. Because you are Mine, you simply need to ask, and I will show you the way that will lead to reconciliation and revival.

Love,
Your Redeemer


Choose my instruction rather than silver,
and knowledge rather than pure gold. - Proverbs 8:10


Treasure of Truth
How we choose to react will ultimately determine the outcome of our lives.


This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.