Friday, April 22, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Friday, April 22, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

His New Beginning

My Beloved Daughter,

You are Mine, and you are called personally by Me. That’s why it is hard to watch you hold on to your past. I see you differently than you see yourself. You see what you’ve done, but I see what I want to do in you. You see where you’ve been, but I see where I want to take you. I have you covered, precious one, and I will use every mistake you’ve made as a tutor to make you wiser. As My daughter, you have the privilege and the choice to live an abundant life filled with joy, adventure, passion, and purpose. Don’t hold on to things that hold you back from My blessings. Your past has paved the road that led you to Me. Now ask Me to do a new thing, to make a way in the wilderness, and to increase your faith in ways you never dreamed possible. Take My hand, and let’s walk forward together into your new life.

Love,
Your heavenly Father

I am about to do something new.
See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. - Isaiah 43:19

Treasure of Truth

Your past does not have to define you anymore.... It is finished.

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.