Friday, April 8, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Friday, April 8, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

His Response to My Prayer

My Beloved Daughter,

Come to Me anytime you wish, My beloved. I love to hear you call out to Me for help. I long for you to witness how My mighty arm moves in response to your prayers. Don’t underestimate the power of your petitions. Your words spoken on behalf of the sick will activate My Spirit to bring them comfort. Your plea for those hungry, either for their daily bread or the Living Bread, will lead Me to open My hand and satisfy their hunger. Your prayer for the desperate will usher in My direction. Your prayers unleash My power at work in the world. One day in heaven, you will see how your prayers affected and protected many lives, so open your heart and lips and tell your heavenly Father what is on your heart today. I will hear and respond!

Love,
Your God who loves when you pray
 

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. - John 14:13-14

Treasure of Truth

You are his daughter; therefore, you have been given the ear of the King of Kings!


This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.