Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Surrender Everything

by Sheri Rose Shepherd

Then I heard the Lord asking, “Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?” I said, “Here I am. Send me.” — Isaiah 6:8

Watch this week's video by clicking on the image below.


One of the most beautiful and freeing moments in our lives is when we surrender everything to God and can say to Him…

“Send me where You will.”
“Do through me what You want.”
“Have Your way in my life.”


In doing this, we open ourselves up to His best so that we may touch others lives with His power every day that we live!

Watch this week’s video for more on the blessings of surrendering. 

God's Letter to You 

Beloved child,

I know there is much in your mind and in your heart that you want to do in your lifetime, but I'm asking you to do something extraordinary, something that will give you a life so much better than you could ever give yourself. I'm asking you to lay down every dream and surrender everyone and ask me to send you where I want you to go. Ask me to do through you what I want to do and if you will, you will find the true meaning and purpose of life. I know what I ask is not easy and it fights against everything that you want but I know that deep in your heart you know that I know what is best for my girl, You! 

Love
Your Heavenly Father


Prayer

Dear God,
I lift your daughter up before you right now knowing how scary it can be to surrender all to you. So I pray you would give her the courage to take a step of faith and do just that today. Amen.


Treasure of Truth

A surrendered life is a life worth living. 

For more about Sheri Rose's ministry, visit HisPrincess.com.