Monday, May 16, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Monday, May 16, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.


I Will Help You Find Your Way
 
My Bride,

There will be times that you will feel I am far from you, that is not true, my love. Your feelings will deceive you but I never will. I am the truth that will forever help you find your way back to me. So whenever you feel lost, just look up and I will be the one to light your way when you are lost. When your world seems dark, I will be your compass and your comfort. I will carry you over the finish line of your faith when you’re too weary to run. You will never be lost as long as you keep your eyes on me. Even when you don’t have the strength to go on, I will become your strength.

Love,
Your Prince and Way 

You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand! - Psalm 139:5-6 (NLT) 

Prayer to my Prince 

Thank my from the depth of my soul for continually proving how strong your passion is for me. Yes Lord, there are many days I feel lost and very far from you. I know in my heart you never move from me, but somehow, no matter how hard I try to stay close to you, I seem to fall away from your love and truth. I am so in awe that you continue to run after me no matter what I do or say. I am so grateful that you never, ever give up on me. 

Love, 
Your Princess who is ready to be found 

O Lord, you have examined my heart
And know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. - Psalm 139:1-2 (NLT) 

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.