Wednesday, May 18, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

Destiny

My Daughter,

You are my daughter of destiny; I don’t want my girl walking through life with out a dream in your heart and a passion to further my Kingdom. I have a plan and purpose for you right now. You do not have to wait to change the world around you; I have given you the ability to touch someone’s life every day. Don’t let anything or anyone distract you from moving towards your destiny. Come to me in the morning in prayer and ask your daddy in heaven to direct your day--and I will surprise you every time you seek my my face for your plan and purpose for life!


Love,
Your God Who destines your day


You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. - Psalm 73:24 (NLT)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.