Thursday, June 16, 2016

His Princess Every Day - It Is Finished!

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My Princess Warrior,

It is finished, My beloved Princess. I, your Savior, paid the price for your eternal life when I drew My last breath on the cross. I conquered death, I covered your sin with My blood, and I loved you with my life. Now My Spirit is in you to finish the work you have been sent to do. My Power is yours to use. My keys to freedom are now yours to share. My grace is your gift to receive. All regret or guilt is gone and new life has come, because it is finished. If you ever begin to doubt how much you are loved, look at the cross. It is finished, and you will finish strong!

Love,
Your Lord who paid it all for you

When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. - John 19:30 (TNIV)

A Prayer For Salvation

Princess Warrior, if you have never fully committed your life to the Lord or received Him as your Savior, I invite you to enlist in the Lord’s army and reap the reward of everlasting life. Yes, it is a spiritual fight to live for God, but there is no adventure on earth that is more exciting or everlasting than serving the King of kings.

If you’re ready to receive power and purpose, then say this prayer:

Dear Jesus,
I don’t want to live without a Savior any longer.
I believe You died for me, and I want to confess my sin and receive Your new life.
I choose on this day to invite You into my heart.
I thank You for Your blood shed for me on the cross at Calvary. Now I will live the rest of my life for You.
I pray this prayer by faith in Your name.
Amen.

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment