Wednesday, July 6, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Believe

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My Princess,

How many times I see you struggle to believe that I am here with you! What must I do to prove that I am who I say I am--and that you are mine? Can I paint you another sunset to kiss you good night? Can I place more stars in the sky to bring a sparkle in your eye? Can I comfort you one more night when you call out to me? Can I answer another prayer for my princess? I will do whatever it takes and I will never stop creating ways to prove to you I am here.

Love,
The one who is real

The heavens proclaim the glory of God.
The skies display his craftsmanship.
Day after day they continue to speak;
Night after night they make him known. - Psalm 19:1-2 (NIV)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment