Monday, July 4, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Dream With Me

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My beloved,

Stop for a moment and close your eyes. Dream with me. Think about that great and glorious day when we will finally see each other face to face. Imagine the talks we might have as we walk along the crystal sea and the songs we will sing as we celebrate eternity together. Imagine standing on the streets of gold I paved for your feet. Be still, my precious one, and let me renew the eternal hope in your heart today. Heaven is not just a dream, my beloved: for you, heaven is reality.

Love,
Your Prince who loves dreaming about you

However, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." - 1 Corinthians 2:9 (NIV)

Prayer to my Prince

My Lord,

When I get discouraged in the days to come, remind me by your Holy Spirit to close my eyes and dream of heavenly things to come. How my heart longs for the day I am dressed as your beautiful bride. What it will feel like to finally see you face to face! How awesome it will be to walk with you in a place with no more pain! Thank you for reminding me of what is to come. Yes, I will dream with you!

Love, 
Your princess who loves to dream

And I saw the holy city, the New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. - Revelation 21:2

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment