Tuesday, July 5, 2016

His Princess Every Day - I Came to Serve You

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

Even when you don’t feel valued, let Me remind you, My Princess, that I--your King--came to serve you. I not only created you; I also sustain your life, comfort your spirit, and provide what you need. You are so valuable that I even paid the ultimate price at the cross to ransom you, My child. I am able to take any failure or mistake you’ve made and miraculously use it for My glory. I am patient, kind, and merciful--I am Love. So now that you know your sins are forgiven, I am asking you to turn from who you were and become who I called you to be. Let Me help you. I am your Lord who loves you no matter what.

Love,
Your King who came for you

“For even I, the Son of Man, came here not to be served but to serve others, and to give my life as a ransom for many.”
- Matthew 20:28

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment