Monday, August 29, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Break Through to the Blessed Life

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My princess warrior,

I have so many blessings I want to pour out on you. However, you hold the keys that unlock the amazing plans I have for your life. It is your obedience to Me that will open the windows of heaven for you to receive. If you trust Me, I will bless you with peace. If you share what I have given to you with others, I will give you even more. If you choose My will over your rights, I will give you great favor wherever you go. If you will pray, I will give you the power to change the world around you, My beloved Warrior. All that I ask is that you love and obey My commands, and you and your family will be forever blessed because of your obedience to Me!

Love,
Your King who loves to bless you

If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God. - Deuteronomy 28:1–2 (NLT)

A Prayer for Breakthrough

Princess Warrior! I pray that you will find great joy in doing what is right in God's sight. May your decision today to turn from evil and cling to your God's goodness bring blessings on your children and grandchildren. I pray for a true breakthrough in any and every area of your past, present and future needs. May you experience the fullness of being blessed through obedience, and may God's great favor follow you all the rest of your days. In Jesus' name, amen.

The LORD will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The LORD your God will bless you in the land he is giving you. - Deuteronomy 28:8 (NLT)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment