Thursday, August 11, 2016

His Princess Every Day - His Attention

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My Daughter,

I see your hard work and dedication to others. I know that often the wonderful ways you help others go unnoticed and unappreciated. But that does not make them useless, My love. What you do and the way you serve bring Me great pleasure, and what I see in secret, I will reward openly in heaven. Don’t get discouraged. Find joy in knowing that I am pleased with you. Remember that even My son, Jesus, did not come to be served but to serve others. It wasn’t until His earthly life was over that people really understood all that I sent Him to do for them. Today, you are a representation of heaven on earth, and all that you do enthusiastically for My glory will never be wasted. Now smile, knowing that your loving Father is also your faithful rewarder of every good work.

Love,
Your God who sees you

Be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. - 1 Corinthians 15:58

Treasure of Truth

He is the God who sees you when no one else does.

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment