Monday, August 1, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Know the Truth

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

Let Me take you back to the beginning of our relationship. Do you remember when you asked Me to be your Lord and King? I do, because I wrote your name in My Book of Life at that very moment, and you entered into a love relationship with Me. All the angels rejoiced in heaven! Our relationship can never be destroyed by anything or anyone. Once you were lost but now you are found, and My Spirit lives in you--you are Mine! I don’t want you to let life’s craziness and confusion distract you from knowing Me personally. So remember the truth--stand on it, read it, pray it, obey it, and walk in the wonderful truth that you are My princess, My chosen one!

Love,
Your King and your Truth

Jesus said to the people who believed in Him,
“You are truly my disciples
if you keep obeying my teachings.
And you will know the truth,
and the truth will set you free.” - John 8:31–32

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment