Tuesday, August 9, 2016

His Princess Every Day - War

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

I have created a time for every season of life. There is a perfect time for every plan I have. Right now, a time of war is upon you. The enemy’s attacks are great. It is time for my people to put on my full armor and fight like never before. I know the battles you face will not be easy, but they will be worth fighting for. You will be fighting for your family and your children’s children. Look around; you are much needed on the battlefield. Enlist your life in my mighty spiritual army and you will not be defeated. There is nothing for you to fear--I am with you, fighting for you. You will conquer and win souls for my kingdom.

Love,
Your King Who has already won

A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace. -Ecclesiastes 3:8 (NLT)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment