Wednesday, August 24, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Your Life is a Symphony

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.


You are to Me a beautiful song.Your life is a sweet symphony that I Myself am composing note by note. I take your failures, your tears, and your triumphs, and I turn them into a glorious harmony that will be sung in the heavens for all eternity. All your thoughts and deeds are laid before Me like notes on a page. Every choice you make is a significant chord in an eternal arrangement. Don’t let the noise of the world destroy your magnificent melody, My beloved. Seek Me in the quiet stillness of the morning, and I will fill your heart with divine music. Stay in rhythm with My Spirit throughout the day, and I will make your life an irresistible medley that will linger like sweet perfume in the hearts of all that journey with you.Walk with Me in absolute surrender, and you will draw others to Me in a rhapsody of praise.

Love,
Your King and your Composer

He has given me a new song to sing,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see what he has done
and be astounded. They will
put their trust in the Lord. - Psalm 40:3 (NIV)


This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment