Thursday, September 8, 2016

His Princess Every Day - Peace

Devotionals for Women - Inspirational author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd imagines what a letter written from God to you would look like.

My Daughter,

When your heart needs a safe place to hide, when you feel your dreams are drowning in doubt and darkness, close your eyes and call out to me and you will feel your Daddy in heaven quiet your your spirit and whisper "Fear not my child, I am with you." Never give into the worries of this world, because you are mine and you can count on me to care for your every need. I will give you peace that goes beyond your problems and the power to pray through anything that stands in the way of my plan for you, my precious girl!

Love,
Your Father, your Peace and comfort

I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. - John 14:27 (NLT)

This devotional is written by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2015. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Visit HisPrincess.com for devotionals, books, videos, and more from Sheri Rose Shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment