Sunday, January 14, 2018

Prayer of the Day for SUNDAY, January 14, 2018


Lord Jesus – Today I have places to go, people to see, things to do. But in the midst of my busy-ness, I hear Your voice asking me – “What do you want?”

Forgive me Lord. I confess that I want stuff from You, more than I want to simply be with You. I want to fit You in to my schedule, instead of abandoning all to be with You. I want to know where I’m going, before I take the first step. Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, have mercy on me.

Holy Spirit – Help me to find rest and refreshment in the silence that You offer. Help me learn how to abide quietly in Your presence. And fill my emptiness with Your light and life – Your grace and truth.

Heavenly Father – The universe declares Your majesty. May I find You in everything that I encounter today.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment