Friday, March 2, 2018

Prayer of the Day for SATURDAY, March 3, 2018


Heavenly Father, I come before you today to ask for wisdom.  I know You know everything, so I submit my thoughts and understanding to You.  I am your disciple, help me to transform my understandings to Your perspective. Your Word says that if we ask for wisdom You will give it freely and without limit. I understand that even in my wisest moment, it is nothing compared to Your most foolish thought.  My perspective has only gone as far as I could see.  Jesus, You have opened my eyes to see from Your perspective. Father, I respect You above all else and desire for You to teach me Your ways, which is wisdom. I know that Your wisdom is always pure, peace loving, considerate, full of mercy, and impartial. I ask Holy Spirit to teach my mind to always think in those ways because I know that is how wise people think. I also ask that You would bring wise people into my life and help me listen to them and accept their correction as I absorb their wisdom. In the end Lord, I know that wisdom is just thinking like You think and I want to be just like You. This is the desire of my heart. In the might name of Jesus, I thank You Lord that you have already given me wisdom.  I have it now,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment