Friday, April 27, 2018

The Morning Prayer for SATURDAY, April 28, 2018


Dear Heavenly Father,

You are my Lord and my God. I know from Your Word that a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart is a sacrifice, O God, that You will not despise.

I come before you now to offer myself to you Lord God – all of me – my body, my mind and my soul. All I have, all I am, are Yours and Yours alone.

I confess Lord, that I am a sinner and I ask for Your forgiveness for all the sins I have committed.

I repent of my sins Lord, and with your help, I choose to turn away from them and I proceed in the opposite direction, turning to You alone.

In the name of Jesus, I also choose to forgive all those who have ever wronged me or who have ever spoken slanderous words against me. I bless each one of them in the name of Jesus and pray that the love and peace of Jesus will fall heavily upon them now.

Lord God, I freely and most willingly submit my will before you now, and ask that from now on, You and only You, will lead me.

I also submit my body to You as a living sacrifice; for Your use and the use of You Kingdom. Lord, let me no longer be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of my mind such that I may be a sacrifice to Your good and acceptable and perfect will.

Search me O God, and know my heart. Test me and try me Lord and know my thoughts and see if there is any wickedness in me. Lead me O Lord, in your everlasting ways.

Break me and remold me Lord; reshape me Lord into the image which you desire of me.

Stretch me Lord, and expand me into the new areas of life which you have destined for me.

Lead me Lord, onto and along that narrow path which You have chosen for me, so that my destiny may be fulfilled exactly as You have planned since before I was in my mother’s womb.

Use me Lord, for the magnification of Your name and Your glory and for Your Kingdom, according to Your will.

O Lord God, as I submit myself to you, I commit to doing everything I do, to saying everything I say, and to choosing everything I choose, for the sake of Your Kingdom and not mine.

Father, I pray this in the mighty name of Your son, Lord Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment