Friday, August 10, 2018

The Morning Prayer for SATURDAY, August 11, 2018


Dear Father God,

I thank you for waking me up today, another day of life. You have given me another sunrise to enjoy.

Thank you, Lord God, for the wonderful sounds of nature and the cool breeze brushing through the trees making the birds sing beautiful melodies. You are a great Father, Lord, always full of grace and mercy. I praise you, Father, for allowing me to live another beautiful day in Your Kingdom.

Thank you for the gift of family and friends. Holding them in my heart is one of the most precious things I can never get tired of. Bless everyone, Father, for they deserve all the goodness you have given to me. If I may do something wrong today, please forgive me. I also thank you for always being the reason in my head when it comes to decision-making.

I pray to You, Your Son, Jesus Christ and all the angels in heaven.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment