Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The Morning Prayer for THURSDAY, August 23, 2018


Thursday Morning Prayer

Thank You Lord for Your blessings this week. Grant me strength and energy to go through this blessed day as I seek Your face, Your comfort, Your rest. Bless me with Your peace that passes all understanding.

Lord, You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup surely does runs over. I’m so grateful for all Your provisions this week: the food on my table, the funds I’ve needed, and the peace of mind I have in knowing You continue to provide for my every need.

As I rise to face this day, grant me joy in the workplace, peace in my heart, and protection throughout the day. Fill me with your word and let Your glorious light shine through me.

Lord, give me the strength and the courage I need to take me through this day. Whenever I am tempted to give up, help me to keep going. Whenever I feel weak, grant me strength to overcome. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen!

Have a blessed Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment