Friday, March 13, 2020

The Daily Prayer for SATURDAY, March 14, 2020

https://biblegateway.christianbook.com/common-prayer-liturgy-for-ordinary-radicals/shane-claiborne/9780310326199/pd/326199?event=ESRCG
The Daily Prayer
SATURDAY, March 14, 2020

Maria Skobtsova, a twentieth-century nun remembered in Russia as Mother Maria, said, “At the Last Judgment I shall not be asked whether I was successful in my ascetic exercises, nor how many bows and prostrations I made. Instead, I shall be asked if I fed the hungry, clothed the naked, visited the sick and the prisoners.”

Lord, in our efforts to serve, help us be true to who we are in you. Make us see and understand the gifts and talents you have given us, and give us courage to use them for the building up of your kingdom. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment