Embark on a journey through the scriptures with biblical scholar Kenny Sallee as your guide. With a Master's degree in Theology and a passion for biblical studies, Kenny offers insightful commentary, profound reflections, and enriching discussions. Whether you're a seasoned scholar or a curious seeker, this platform provides a space for deepening your understanding of the Bible and growing in faith. Join us as we explore the timeless truths of God's Word together.

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Verse of the Day for THURSDAY, October 8, 2020

https://classic.biblegateway.com/reading-plans/verse-of-the-day/2020/10/08?version=KJV

Isaiah 43:11-12
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
Read all of Isaiah 43

Listen to Isaiah 43

The Holy Bible, King James Version (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment