Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Verse of the Day for Wednesday, February 10, 2021

 

Verse of the Day
Wednesday, February 10, 2021


1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
We must always test our motives for everything we do. Do we sacrifice our lives and possessions out of loving obedience to the Lord, or in doing so are we fulfilling a selfish need in our own lives? Do we address our conduct with an attitude of godly service, or are we motivated by personal ambition and conceit? If our actions do not reflect the love of God, they will have no power and will certainly not last.

Read all of 1 Corinthians 13

Listen to 1 Corinthians 13


The Holy Bible, King James Version (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment