Thursday, December 9, 2021

Verse of the Day for Thursday, December 9, 2021

 

Verse of the Day
Thursday, December 9, 2021

John 15:5, 8
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.… This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”
What kind of fruit do you bear? How would your family, co-workers, and neighbors describe you? Would they say you are loving or selfish? Godly or unscrupulous? The way to measure the effectiveness of your walk with the Lord is to see what is being produced. Are people being drawn to God through you, or are they turned off to Him because of your ways? You can only make a difference in this world for Christ if you abide in Him.

Read all of John Chapter 15

Listen to John Chapter 15


Scripture from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®.

No comments:

Post a Comment