Friday, October 13, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Friday, October 13, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Friday, October 13, 2023

And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!" So through God you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son then an heir.
Galatians 4:6–7 (RSV)


Heavenly Father, I come before you this morning with a heart full of gratitude and awe for the gift of life and the promise of your eternal love. I am humbled to be called your son/daughter, and I thank you for the Spirit you have sent into my heart, allowing me to call you, "Abba, Father."

As I face the challenges and opportunities of this new day, remind me that I am no longer a slave to sin, fear, or circumstance. I am your child, an heir to your Kingdom, empowered by your Spirit to walk in freedom and purpose. Help me to remember this sacred identity as I interact with others, that I may show them your love and grace.

Grant me the wisdom to discern your will, the courage to follow it, and the faith to trust in your divine plan. As I step into this day, I ask that your Spirit guide me in all my thoughts, words, and actions, that they may glorify you and be a blessing to those around me.

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
Feel free to adapt this prayer to better suit your own beliefs and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment