Friday, October 27, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Friday, October 27, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Friday, October 27, 2023

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.
2 Corinthians 4:8–10 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, in the dawning light of this new day, I am reminded of the strength and resilience You've planted within my spirit. Though challenges may press upon me from every side, with You, I am never crushed. When confusion surrounds me, with You, I find clarity and hope. In moments I feel persecuted, I am comforted knowing I am never truly alone. Even when I am knocked down, with You, I rise again.

Lord, as I carry the memory of Jesus's sacrifice with me, let His life shine brightly within and through me. May His love, grace, and power be evident in every step I take, in every word I speak, and in every act of kindness I extend.

Guide me this day, O Lord. May I be a beacon of Your love, reflecting the light of Jesus in a world that so desperately needs it. Fill me with Your peace, hope, and unwavering strength, and let me never forget the price that was paid for my salvation.

In Jesus's name, I pray. Amen.
May this prayer bring comfort and guidance to your mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment