Monday, October 2, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Monday, October 2, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Monday, October 2, 2023

In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.
Psalm 31:1–2 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, in you, O Lord, I take my refuge as a new day dawns. Let not the challenges and trials of this day bring me shame, but envelop me in your righteousness that I may walk in your light.

O God, incline your ear to me this morning, for you are the rock on which I stand. Come quickly to my aid in times of need, and be the fortress that guards my soul.

As I step into the world today, let your presence go before me, that I may find safety and peace in your sanctuary. May your love protect me, your wisdom guide me, and your strength fortify me against the storms of life.

In you alone I place my trust, O God, my rock and my fortress. For your name's sake, lead and guide me through the labyrinth of this day. Be the beacon that shines through the fog, and the anchor that holds me steadfast.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.
May this prayer inspire and uplift you as you start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment