Monday, October 9, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Monday, October 9, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Monday, October 9, 2023

They held harps given them by God and sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb: "Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the nations. Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed."

Heavenly Father, Lord God Almighty, I come before You this morning, thankful for the gift of life and the promise of your unfailing love. Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord, a testimony to Your unmatched power and wisdom.

As I rise to greet the day, may I hold in my heart the song of Moses and of the Lamb, acknowledging Your just and true ways in all aspects of my life. King of the nations, align my actions, my words, and my thoughts with Your righteousness.

Lord, I stand in awe of Your majesty, and my soul is humbled by the grandeur of Your creation. Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to Your name? You alone are worthy of all honor and praise, for You alone are holy.

I pray for Your guidance throughout this day. May my life be an offering of worship to You. Let all that I do reflect Your righteous acts, which have been revealed to humanity through Your Word and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the Lamb who was slain for our sins.

Father, as Your Word promises that all nations will come and worship before You, I pray that my actions today may draw others nearer to Your love and truth. Bless my interactions, my tasks, and my relationships, that they might bring glory to Your name.

In the mighty name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
Feel free to adjust the prayer according to your own convictions and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment