Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Wednesday, October 4, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Wednesday, October 4, 2023

He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, “Ephphatha!” (which means “Be opened!”). At this, the man's ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly.
Mark 7:34–35 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth, as I awaken to a new day, I am reminded of Your miraculous power, Your constant love, and Your healing grace. I thank You for the gift of life and the opportunities that lie ahead of me today.

Lord, just as Jesus looked up to heaven and healed the deaf man, I look to You this morning. May You say "Ephphatha" to my heart, my mind, and my soul. Open my ears to hear Your words of wisdom and guidance, loosen my tongue to speak kindness and truth, and open my eyes to see the wonders of Your love.

I pray that I may not only be receptive to Your voice but that I may also be an instrument of Your peace and love in the lives of others. May my actions reflect Your glory, and my words be imbued with Your grace.

Remove any barriers that prevent me from walking in alignment with Your will. Unseal my ears from the distractions of the world so that I may hear Your voice more clearly. Loosen my tongue from any fear or doubt that restricts me from proclaiming Your good news.

Thank You, Father, for the promise of a new day, a new beginning. I step into today with faith, confident that You walk beside me, guiding me toward a life of abundant joy and purpose.

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
Feel free to adapt this prayer to better suit your personal needs or convictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment