Friday, November 24, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Friday, November 24, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Friday, November 24, 2023

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them…For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:17, 20 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, as I rise to greet the day, I am reminded of Your righteous laws and Your perfect love. I give thanks that through Your Son, Jesus, the law and the prophets are fulfilled, and that in Him, we find the way to Your kingdom.

Lord, help me to live a life that is pleasing to You. May my actions and words reflect Your righteousness and love, surpassing the examples set by the Pharisees and the teachers of the law. Teach me to walk in Your ways and to seek Your wisdom in all things.

Thank You for the gift of this new day. May it be a day filled with opportunities to serve You and to bring glory to Your name.

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
May this prayer bring you closer to the heart of God as you go through your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment