Monday, November 27, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Monday, November 27, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Monday, November 27, 2023

Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways. He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.
Psalm 25:8–9 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, as I rise to greet the day, I am filled with gratitude for Your love and guidance. I acknowledge that You are good and upright, and I trust in Your wisdom to lead me in the right path.

Help me to be humble, Lord, so that I may learn from You. Guide me in what is right and teach me Your ways. When I face challenges or uncertainties, remind me to turn to You for direction.

I am grateful for Your patience and willingness to instruct us, even when we stray from Your path. Help me to be open to Your teachings and to apply them in my life.

Thank you, Lord, for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. I praise Your holy name and ask for Your blessings on this day. Amen.
May this prayer bring you comfort and guide you throughout your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment