Monday, November 20, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Monday, November 20, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Monday, November 20, 2023

Lord, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress, to you the nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Our ancestors possessed nothing but false gods, worthless idols that did them no good."
Jeremiah 16:19 (NIV)


Dear Heavenly Father, as I begin this new day, I am reminded of the words from Jeremiah 16:19: "Lord, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress."

Lord, you are my strength and my fortress. I come before you with a heart full of gratitude for the new day you have given me. Thank you for being my refuge and my source of strength in times of distress.

In the stillness of this morning, I seek your presence. Fill my heart with your peace and your love. May your presence surround me like a protective fortress, shielding me from the worries and challenges that may come my way today.

Help me to trust in your plan and purpose for my life, knowing that you are in control of all things. Guide my steps and grant me wisdom to make choices that honor you and bless those around me.

Lord, I lift up to you my loved ones, and I pray for their well-being and happiness. May your love and protection be upon them as well.

In all that I do today, may I bring glory to your name. Help me to be a beacon of your light, sharing your love and grace with those I encounter.

Thank you, Lord, for the gift of this new day and for being my strength and fortress. I place my trust in you, knowing that you are always with me.

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
May this prayer inspire and uplift you as you start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment