Saturday, November 18, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Saturday, November 18, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Saturday, November 18, 2023

Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
Zechariah 9:9 (NIV)


Dear Heavenly Father, As I begin this new day, I am reminded of your word in Zechariah 9:9, which says, "Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey."

Lord, I come before you with a heart full of gratitude and joy, rejoicing greatly in your presence. I recognize that you are my King, the righteous and victorious one who comes to me with humility and grace.

As I go about my day, may I walk in the footsteps of your humble King, Jesus Christ. Help me to live with righteousness and victory in my thoughts, words, and actions. May I reflect your love, mercy, and grace to those I encounter, just as Jesus did.

I thank you for your constant guidance and protection. I surrender my worries and anxieties to you, knowing that you are in control of all things. Please grant me the wisdom and strength to face the challenges of this day with a heart full of faith and trust in you.

Lord, I pray for your blessings upon my family, my friends, and all those in need. May your peace and love fill their lives as well.

In Jesus' name, I offer up this morning prayer, trusting that you will guide me throughout this day. Amen.
May this prayer guide you and give you peace as you go through your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment