Thursday, November 2, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Thursday, November 2, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Thursday, November 2, 2023

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Colossians 3:1–2 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, in the freshness of this new morning, I lift my heart and mind to You, as the sun rises and the world awakens. Reminded by the words of Paul in Colossians, I seek to set my heart on things above, where Christ is seated at Your right hand.

Grant me, O Lord, a heavenly perspective today, to see beyond the fleeting and temporary concerns of this world. Let my thoughts not be consumed by earthly desires, but be captivated by Your eternal promises and divine purpose.

May I remember that I have been raised with Christ and that my true life is hidden with Him in You. Help me to prioritize Your kingdom values and to lay aside anything that would hinder my spiritual growth.

In every decision I face, in every interaction I have, and in every challenge that comes my way, let my mind be fixed on things above and not on earthly things.

Thank you for the promise of eternity with You, and for the hope that is in Christ Jesus. I commit this day to You, asking for Your guidance, wisdom, and strength to live in a manner worthy of Your calling.

In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.
May this prayer provide you with peace, encouragement, and focus as you start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment