Thursday, November 16, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Thursday, November 16, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Thursday, November 16, 2023

To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see.
Hebrews 11:1 (GNT)


Gracious and Eternal God, As I awaken to the promise of a new day, I am reminded of the words from Hebrews, "To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see."

Lord, bolster my faith this day. Let it be the anchor that keeps me grounded amidst life's uncertainties. Let the hope I have in You be the light that illuminates my path. Even when I cannot see the next step, may my trust in Your sovereign plan remain unshaken.

Help me to walk confidently, even when the world's challenges seem insurmountable, remembering always that my faith is the substance of my hopes and the evidence of unseen realities.

May the faith of the saints that came before me inspire my journey today. Let their testimonies be a beacon, encouraging me to persevere in the face of adversity, knowing that Your promises are sure and true.

Today, and always, may I be a living testimony of unwavering faith, reflecting the glory of Your love and grace to all I encounter.

In Your Holy Name, I pray. Amen.
May this prayer guide you through your morning and offer you a sense of peace and forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment