Tuesday, November 7, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Tuesday, November 7, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Think back to the ancient generations and consider this: has the Lord ever disappointed anyone who put his hope in him? Has the Lord ever abandoned anyone who held him in constant reverence? Has the Lord ever ignored anyone who prayed to him? The Lord is kind and merciful; he forgives our sins and keeps us safe in time of trouble.
Ecclesiasticus 2:10–11 (GNT)


Heavenly Father, as the dawn breaks and a new day begins, I come before You, seeking Your wisdom and grace. I remember the ancestors of faith, those who trusted in You and were never disappointed. Their stories are testaments of Your enduring love and faithfulness.

Today, Lord, help me remember that You are ever close, that You care for those who serve You. When challenges arise and uncertainty looms, remind me of Your unchanging nature, that You are a refuge for those who seek You.

May I walk in the assurance of Your promises, knowing that You are trustworthy and true. Encourage my heart, deepen my faith, and let me live out this day reflecting Your love to others.

In Your holy name, I pray. Amen.
Remember to adapt and personalize the prayer as you see fit. It's always a good idea to connect with the essence of the scripture and let it speak to your heart as you pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment