Wednesday, November 29, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Wednesday, November 29, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Wednesday, November 29, 2023

I assure you that the man who believes in me will do the same things that I have done, yes, and he will do even greater things than these, for I am going away to the Father.
John 14:12 (Phillips)


Heavenly Father, as we wake up to a new day, we are reminded of the words of Jesus in John 14:12, where He said, "truly, truly, I tell you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and he will do even greater works than these because I am going to the Father." Lord, let this truth fill our hearts with hope and empower us to walk in faith.

Give us the courage to believe in the possibilities that lie ahead, knowing that through You, we can accomplish great things. Help us to trust in Your promises and to rely on Your strength, rather than our own. Fill us with Your Holy Spirit, that we may be equipped to do the works that Jesus did, and even greater things.

May our lives reflect Your love and grace, and may we be instruments of Your peace in a world that is in need of hope. Guide our steps and lead us in the path of righteousness, that we may bring glory to Your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
May this prayer inspire and uplift you as you start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment