Friday, December 29, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Friday, December 29, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Friday, December 29, 2023

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 106:1 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, as the first light of dawn touches the earth, I come before You with a heart full of gratitude. Praise to You, O Lord, for Your unending goodness and enduring love.

Thank You for the gift of this new day, a fresh opportunity to experience Your grace and mercy. In the quiet of this morning, I remember Your faithfulness and Your unchanging nature.

Lord, guide my thoughts, words, and actions today. May they reflect the love and goodness You constantly pour into my life. Help me to recognize Your hand in the small and significant moments, and to respond with thanksgiving and praise.

As Your love endures forever, let my gratitude and recognition of Your goodness be a constant in my life. Lead me in Your ways and fill my heart with peace as I trust in Your eternal love.

In Your holy name, I pray. Amen.
I hope this prayer resonates with you and aids you in your spiritual journey.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment