Thursday, December 21, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Thursday, December 21, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Thursday, December 21, 2023

He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.
2 Peter 1:17–18 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, as I greet the dawn of this new day, I recall the radiant glory Your Son, Jesus, displayed on the holy mountain. Just as He was adorned in divine splendor and honor, may my soul be clothed in His righteousness and truth.

Lord, let the light of Jesus' presence illuminate my path today. Guide me in Your wisdom, that I may walk in the way of Your commands and reflect Your love in all I do. As the voice from the majestic glory declared Jesus Your beloved Son, help me to listen attentively to His words, finding hope and strength in His eternal promise.

Grant me the grace to bear witness to Your glory through my actions and words, so that others may see Your goodness and be drawn to the truth of the Gospel. May the memory of the Transfiguration inspire in me a deeper faith and a more fervent devotion to You.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son and our Savior, I pray. Amen.
May this prayer guide you and give you peace as you go through your day.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment