Thursday, December 28, 2023

The Morning Prayer for Thursday, December 28, 2023

 

The Morning Prayer
Thursday, December 28, 2023

But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.
Galatians 4:4–5 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, in the quiet of this morning, I come before You with a heart full of gratitude, inspired by Your Word in Galatians. Thank You for sending Your Son in the fullness of time, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem me who was under the law, so that I might receive adoption as Your child.

Lord, as I step into this day, let the truth of Your divine plan guide my thoughts and actions. Help me to live as a true child of Yours, embracing the freedom and love You have offered through Your Son, Jesus Christ. May I reflect Your grace and truth in all that I do.

Strengthen me to face the challenges of this day with faith and courage, knowing that I am not alone, for You are with me as my loving Father. Guide my steps, guard my heart, and use me as a vessel of Your peace and love to those around me.

In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.
May this prayer inspire and uplift you as you start your day.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment