Friday, January 5, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Friday, January 5, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Friday, January 5, 2024

The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.
Matthew 4:16 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, in the freshness of this morning, I stand before You, inspired by Your Word. As the sun breaks the horizon and scatters the darkness, let Your Light shine in my heart. You have brought great light to those of us who dwelled in shadows, and in Your grace, a new day has dawned.

Lord, guide me this day to walk in this divine light. Help me to see the world through Your eyes—filled with love, hope, and compassion. As the sun illuminates the world around me, may Your wisdom and understanding illuminate my path. Let me be a beacon of Your love to those still walking in darkness, a vessel of Your peace in a world of unrest.

In the challenges and decisions of this day, grant me the courage to choose Your way, the way of light. Help me to remember that even in the darkest moments, Your light prevails, guiding me back to Your path of righteousness.

Thank You for this new day, a symbol of Your never-ending mercy and love. I commit all that I am and all that I will do today into Your hands. May my words, thoughts, and actions reflect the light You have shone in my life.

In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.
I hope this prayer resonates with you and aids you in your spiritual journey.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment