Friday, January 12, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Friday, January 12, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Friday, January 12, 2024

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Psalm 55:22 (NIV)


Heavenly Father, as the dawn breaks and a new day unfolds, I come before You with a heart seeking peace. Inspired by Your word in Psalm 55:22, I cast all my cares onto You. For in Your hands, my burdens become lighter, and my soul finds rest.

Lord, sustain me through this day. In moments of uncertainty, remind me of Your unchanging love. In times of challenge, fortify my spirit with Your strength. Help me to walk in righteousness, trusting that You will never let me be shaken.

Guide my thoughts, words, and actions, so they may reflect Your grace. Teach me to rely on Your wisdom, not my understanding, and to see each circumstance through the lens of Your compassion and truth.

Thank You for being my rock and my redeemer. I trust in Your promise to sustain me, and I rejoice in the peace that comes from knowing You are always with me.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
I hope this prayer resonates with you aiming to start the day with a spirit of faith and surrender to God's guidance and brings comfort and peace to your morning.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment