Saturday, January 20, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Saturday, January 20, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Saturday, January 20, 2024
Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 (RSV)
Heavenly Father, in the quiet of this morning, I seek Your presence, guided by the wisdom of Isaiah 41:10. As the sun rises, I am reminded of Your unwavering love and the promise that You are always with me.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."

Lord, in this day ahead, help me to walk in the confidence of Your strength and support. In moments of doubt or fear, remind me that You are by my side, guiding and protecting me. May I find solace in the knowledge that You are my God, my strength, and my support.

Grant me the courage to face the challenges of this day, knowing that with You, I can overcome anything. Fill my heart with peace and my mind with clarity, so that I may reflect Your love and grace in all that I do.

In Your holy name, I pray. Amen.
May this prayer serve as your guide throughout the morning, providing you with a sense of peace and forgiveness as you navigate through your day.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment