Sunday, January 28, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Sunday, January 28, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Sunday, January 28, 2024
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Psalm 32:8 (NIV)
Heavenly Father, in the quiet of this morning, I seek Your presence and guidance, just as You promised in Your Word, to instruct and teach me in the way I should go, to counsel me with Your loving eye upon me. Lord, as the new day unfolds, guide my thoughts, my actions, and my words. May I be attuned to Your gentle direction and wise counsel.

Help me to understand the path You have set for me and to walk in it with courage and faith. Let Your truth be my compass and Your love my constant companion. As I go through this day, keep my heart humble and my spirit obedient to Your will. May I find joy in Your presence and peace in Your assurance.

In Your grace, protect me from temptation and guide me in righteousness. Help me to recognize Your guiding hand in all things and to respond with a grateful and obedient heart. Thank you for Your promise of guidance and for the gift of this new day.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
May this prayer resonate with you, bringing comfort and peace to your morning, and drawing you closer to the heart of God as you navigate through the day's journey.
Click open to discover the uplifting prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment