Thursday, January 25, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Thursday, January 25, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Thursday, January 25, 2024
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV)
Heavenly Father, as I greet the dawn of this new day, I remember Your words in Matthew 5:14-16, reminding me that I am the light of the world, a city on a hill that cannot be hidden. As the sun rises, let Your light rise in my heart, dispelling all darkness and guiding my path.

Help me, Lord, to let my light shine before others today. May my actions reflect Your love and grace, and my words bring hope and encouragement. In all that I do, let me glorify You, so that those around me may see Your good works and give praise to You in heaven.

Thank You for the privilege of being Your light in this world. Guide me in Your truth and use me as an instrument of Your peace.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.
May this prayer serve as a guiding light, instilling peace within you. Let it be a foundation for your day, anchoring you in faith and the steadfast promises of God.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment