Tuesday, January 2, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Tuesday, January 2, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Tuesday, January 2, 2024

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
Ephesians 3:14–17a (NIV)


Heavenly Father, as I begin this day, I kneel before You, drawing from the endless riches of Your glory and grace. May Your Spirit strengthen me in my inner being, that through faith, Christ may dwell in my heart.

Lord, root and establish me in love, that I may comprehend with all the saints the breadth and length and height and depth of Your love. May this understanding not just be intellectual, but deeply personal and transformative.

Grant me the courage to face this day with the assurance of Your presence and the depth of Your love for me. Let Your love be my guide and Your wisdom my path. Help me to reflect Your love in my words and actions, and to be a light in the places I go.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
May this prayer bring peace and hope to your heart as you welcome the New Year.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment