Embark on a journey through the scriptures with biblical scholar Kenny Sallee as your guide. With a Master's degree in Theology and a passion for biblical studies, Kenny offers insightful commentary, profound reflections, and enriching discussions. Whether you're a seasoned scholar or a curious seeker, this platform provides a space for deepening your understanding of the Bible and growing in faith. Join us as we explore the timeless truths of God's Word together.

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Wednesday, January 24, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Wednesday, January 24, 2024
I have not spoken in secret or kept my purpose hidden. I did not require the people of Israel to look for me in a desolate waste. I am the Lord, and I speak the truth; I make known what is right.
Isaiah 45:19 (GNT)
Heavenly Father, as the new day dawns, we turn to Your Word, as declared in Isaiah 45:19, reminding us of Your truth and righteousness. Guide our thoughts, words, and actions to reflect Your truth and what is right. In every decision we make and every interaction we have, let Your wisdom and integrity shine through us. Help us to seek Your truth in all we do, trusting in Your guidance and love. Amen.
As you embark on your day, facing both its challenges and blessings, may this prayer serve as spiritual nourishment and a source of peace for your heart.

Click open to discover the uplifting message…

No comments:

Post a Comment